Cold Ceral

Options
2»

Replies

• Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I love Vanilla Chex. I treat myself at night to a bowl of cereal on occasion.
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just had Fiber One with honey clusters w/ 1/4 cup of blueberries and unsweetened vanilla almond milk! Delish:)!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I'm really picky about cereal. Not a huge sugar fan and most of it is loaded with sugar. So make sure you read the labels of any cereal you are considering.

I actually like Special K protein with fresh raspberries and/or strawberries in it. I use almond milk. Sometimes I put freeze dried fruit in it instead.

I also like Cascadian Farms granola. They have a dark chocolate one that is really good, but the fruit ones are too.
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Dorset cereals simply fruity muesli with 125 ml of semi skim milk and sliced banana
  • gknopp87
    gknopp87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I found that it was too tempting to pour a second serving, so I don't keep any in the house at all. I switched to individually packaged instant oatmeal. Much easier to portion control.
  • arouse0930
    Options
    Cracklin oatbran with skim milk.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas !
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Fruity Pebble Squares. You make Rice Crispy Squares, but substitute in Fruity Pebbles. Much more colorful and tasty.

fruity-pebbles.jpg

I thought I made this recipe up years ago... but I just Googled for the pic, and there it was....
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I mix it with 80 calorie greek yogurt or 90 calorie cottage cheese... Yummmmm cereal

GrapeNuts & greek yogurt

MultiGrain Cheerios
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Cracklin oatbran with skim milk.

This!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have cereal every morning! I love cheerios, just regular ol' cheerios, with a banana sliced up in it and unsweetend almond milk. I could seriously eat that all day!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Cherrios, Special K or Kashi!
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't eat cold cereals but the only cereal all my kids and husband unanimously agree on is Life Cinnamon cereal. They love it and I have to actually measure out the portions with a measuring cup, otherwise they'd eat an entire box in one breakfast :grumble:
  • DavidHusky
    DavidHusky Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fiber one chocolate!