little changes

Options
timbotina
timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
You know how you never notice how you arms and legs sometimes need a lot of weight loss till you notice a change...I have NEVER noticed my wrists getting smaller......UNTIL today....we are going canoeing so I went to put my water resistant watch on(which I haven't worn in a couple months) --(switching to my HRM later because it is UGGGLLLYY!!)) anyway...it has a metal band with a fold over clasp....and it used to fit perfectly snug.....well no more.....I am going to have to have atleast one link, maybe 2 removed....YEAH!!!! just had to share...I guess more than my big butt is getting smaller...HA!!!!
.:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: .

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i bet that felt great.....keep up the good work...
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing happen to my fingers!! Which is kinda weird...but I just moved the ring I always wear from my left middle finger to my right cause it was getting too loose and I was worried it would fall off. Probably mostly water weight but hey it feels nice anyways :)
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Way to go Tina!! Gotta love the little things!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :bigsmile: I agree...its the little things we notice! I just noticed last week that I can finally sit with my legs crossed, COMFORTABLY, and do it for hours! I MISSED THAT! :bigsmile:

Keep up the GREAT work on yourself! You deserve every little small change that you get! :flowerforyou:
  • toomuchchunk
    Options
    Great job!
  • kdhmiller
    Options
    Whoo hoo!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!