Very much an SV - I've lost a stone!

Options
It's four months to the day since I started all this and I honestly thought it would take a lot longer - there is 14lbs less of me than there was at the end of May!

I read somewhere this morning that 'calories counting doesn't work'. Well, it certainly seems to when combined with going for the odd run or two :D

Thanks to MFP, without which I doubt this would have happened. When the scales start with a 9 (which might actually be next week!!!!!) I'll be having another little party :)

Replies

• chloecats
    chloecats Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic! :D
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well done x
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    it is such a great feeling isn't it?....And a great website!
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well done. Yesterday was the first day the scales started with a 9 for me after losing 2 and half stone and it really is a great feeling. Had to check 3 times just to make sure. Enjoy it. Single digits rule
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    yesss well done. I think I am very much with you at wanting to party when the scales actually start with a 9 too lol
  • seren7189
    seren7189 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job! and yes calorie counting absolutely works... I've lost 45lbs and have yet to do one single workout! I keep meaning to start though :) Keep up the awesome work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!