How do you like yours?

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Your Subway sandwich! :bigsmile:

I get a footlong (mama suuuuure does) veggie delite on honey oat with lettuce, extra tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, black olives, american cheese (yes, I do), salt pepper, vinegar and oil.

Ahhhhhhh, it's my favorite. I love me some Subway!

I have to limit myself or I could eat that every single day. I only go about once every few weeks now. :sad:

How do you eat your sub?

Replies

• Mari1969
    Mari1969 Posts: 37
    Sounds yummy. I still have not had a veggie delight. Maybe I will try one next time I go. I alwasy have 6 inch Turkey on wheat with lite mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions, jalapenos and salt and pepper! Yummy!! I could go for one today but I am going to stick to my tune no carbs today. :):tongue:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Oven roasted chicken breast either on wheat or a flatbread, with cheddar or pepper jack, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onion, black olives, avocado, light mayonnaise or honey mustard, and salt and pepper. Yum! I don't go more than maybe once every couple months.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Subway has avocados? :love:
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    6" wheat with all veggies except jalepenos. The meat switches up, and sometimes I have cheese and sauce, sometimes not. I love me some Subway too!!! Except I went there on Monday and got a salad, wasn't really paying attention so I ended up with all iceberg lettuce :sick: . I HATE iceberg!! I should have specified spinach, or at least asked for some...I guess I'll know next time!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Subway has avocados? :love:

Some do, some don't. It's right before the dressing.
  • Subway has avocados? :love:

Not near me... sigh. :sad:

I like two! First is a 6 inch veggie delight on wheat with extra lettuce, extra green peppers, cucumbers, banana peppers, pepperjack cheese, spicy mustard and light mayo. YUM! However, when I'm in the need for some mean, I get the same thing just with roast beef. :love:
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    My fave is a 6" meatball sub on wheat. Once every few months I'll let myself get one of those.
    Option #2 is a 6" turkey on wheat with lite mayo, lettuce, provolone, and tomato.

I really don't have subway all that much, though. Probably once every 2 or 3 months. I like to make my own food.
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Thundercloud Subs (Austin, TX): small turkey sub on wheat with no mayo or cheese, about 300 cals.
  • jrh5249
    jrh5249 Posts: 28
    Foot Long Turkey Breast on wheat with pepperjack cheese, toasted with jalapeneos, lettuce, tomatoe, greens and honey mustard
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,724 Member
    I eat at Subway a lot but it's rare I get a sub anymore because of the sodium. When I do, it's a 6" roast beef on wheat with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, black olives and a little bit of mustard.

Normally I get a chicken salad with spinach and lettuce, tomato, cucumber, black olives and avocado with the sweet onion sauce on the side as the dressing.
This discussion has been closed.