People who grew up in the 80s

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I am going to watch his new show. I'm conflicted. I am a huge fan of his, but not sure I want to watch him as he goes through this.

I know some of you may think that makes me some kind of d*ck, but that is a serious answer. I really prefer to think of him as he was earlier.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I started crying at the grocery store last week as I watched a man help a woman with Parkinson's get cat food into her motorized cart... Totally reminded me of my grandma. It's hard to watch someone with Parkinson's deteriorate. I'll always love MJF :) I bet he's going to be fabulous and look forward to watching the show. I don't doubt it will be hard at times, though.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I just lost my dad to Parkinson's this summer, so it's a bit too soon for me. I love MJF, though
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Have it on the DVR.. should have time this weekend to watch it!! So psyched!!!

Edited to say:

By the way.. he has done a great job in The Good Wife.. I am a huge fan!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!! LOVED him in pretty much everything he did!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Who else is psyched to see Michael J. Fox back on TV?

*i* am! i love MJF....and i'm particularly stoked because he gives a real face to parkinsons disease, not to mention the fact that he's awesome and a fab actor. loved him in the episode of curb your enthusiasm. and in all seriousness, my aunt has PD, so this will mean a lot to her (and us).

My step-grandmother had it, and my ex's grandfather is dealing with it now. I didn't even know he was back on tv! I love him, though.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    MIL was just diagnosed, and she's doing well so far. I can't wait to see it. I love MJF!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm curious. Don't know about excited.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I liked the show last night...entertaining...I thought it was pretty funny and I also have a lot of respect for people who can make light of their own situations. I don't know if it'll be on my regular watch list, but I'm glad to see him out there. Was always a MJF fan growing up.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Love him and his gorgeous family. Can't wait to catch up and watch.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shaky about it.

OOPS! Think I just saw Karma looking in your direction.

Always liked him (MJ Fox) on TV and the screen.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

OOPS! Think I just saw Karma looking in your direction.

It's ok, I have a sense of humor.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options

wrong on so many levels.. why am i laughing?? hahahaha!!!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for him and I hope the show succeeds. I don't really enjoy sit-coms though so I won't be watching.