Mini Blizzard!

Options
2»

Replies

• MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! :) We like to stop at DQ on roadtrips so it is nice to have a better option there.

I was also pleasantly surprised yesterday to find out that a CreamSlush from Sonic 350ish calories -- much less than I expected. Still not something that I can do all of the time but good for a treat (especially in this heat! Not sure where you are in TN but here the heat index has been in the 120s! Unless I want to get out at 5 am exercise is impossible!)

Nashville - 112 currently. All I can think about is ice cream :) But, I went to the gym for weights this morn and intend to go back for Kickboxing tonight after work so I think it's a good Ice cream day. My 3 yr old has MAJOR cabin fever and the only place I can take him is the gym (in my price range at least! :)! )- so it's been motivating me for a couple weeknight workouts in addition to my morning trips by myself before everyone else in the family wakes up. Well, :blushing: I have gone to the gym a couple times in the last week and sat on the couch and read while he played in the kid area! Gotta do what I gotta do to get some time to myself!! :)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! :) We like to stop at DQ on roadtrips so it is nice to have a better option there.

I was also pleasantly surprised yesterday to find out that a CreamSlush from Sonic 350ish calories -- much less than I expected. Still not something that I can do all of the time but good for a treat (especially in this heat! Not sure where you are in TN but here the heat index has been in the 120s! Unless I want to get out at 5 am exercise is impossible!)

Nashville - 112 currently. All I can think about is ice cream :) But, I went to the gym for weights this morn and intend to go back for Kickboxing tonight after work so I think it's a good Ice cream day. My 3 yr old has MAJOR cabin fever and the only place I can take him is the gym (in my price range at least! :)! )- so it's been motivating me for a couple weeknight workouts in addition to my morning trips by myself before everyone else in the family wakes up. Well, :blushing: I have gone to the gym a couple times in the last week and sat on the couch and read while he played in the kid area! Gotta do what I gotta do to get some time to myself!! :)