ITS MFP Not FACEBOOK --

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts and also socialize with others on MFP.

Simply not possible.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I burn 300 calories an hour by power posting with high intensity

^^THIS

I burn 301. :tongue: :wink: :glasses:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Wrong.
    Most of the people chat while waiting to go and work out. :laugh: Some people gotta work during the day, and these ppl might be in front of a monitor waiting till it's gym time :bigsmile:

I post on here during my rest intervals between sets. Made possible by the fact that I work out at home and use my laptop to track what reps and sets I've done, and how much weight I should lift for each one.

Ain't modern technology wonderful?
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    how do i delete this thread now :explode:

Someone just learned the first rule of the internet - if you go on to a forum, and ***** about the people on said forum, they have a habit of ripping you a new one in return. I mean, really, what did you think was going to happen? Did you think everyone was going to say "oh crap, she's right! I need to turn off my computer immediately and spend my entire waking day working out!" and not defend themselves?

You aren't in the privacy of your own living room, with just your friends around, where you can complain about people behind their backs without them hearing.

CANT :laugh: STOP :laugh: LAUGHING :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry... but I am required to be at this desk 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I do walk on my breaks, but in between time, I have nothing better to do than MFP. :tongue:

Oh wait... am I supposed to be working? :blushing:

Me too! Only so many times I can walk to the other end of the building to fill my water bottle then walk upstairs to the bathroom then back to my desk to start the cycle all over again :blushing:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

Someone just learned the first rule of the internet - if you go on to a forum, and ***** about the people on said forum, they have a habit of ripping you a new one in return. I mean, really, what did you think was going to happen? Did you think everyone was going to say "oh crap, she's right! I need to turn off my computer immediately and spend my entire waking day working out!" and not defend themselves?

You aren't in the privacy of your own living room, with just your friends around, where you can complain about people behind their backs without them hearing.

^^^^ this should be required reading of everyone before they start using the forum. They have to tick a box to say they have read and understood the above.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    tumblr_msrfbqeXq81ry8og7o1_500.gif

It's so much better than FB :wink:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

Logically, you could not see people working out via a textual medium.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on the toilet - I'll post some before/after pics.

JUNK PICS!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Why? You've already posted the same thread again. :laugh:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I don't have facebook I'm have a blackplanet.com account
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... well... ok... but my workout time isn't for about 3 more hours...and that really sucks...:sad:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_mi74uuuwW61qz4rgp.gif
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Damn I definitely know the error of my ways...thanks for teaching me oh great one:love:
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Wrong.
    Most of the people chat while waiting to go and work out. :laugh: Some people gotta work during the day, and these ppl might be in front of a monitor waiting till it's gym time :bigsmile:

This. I work 8-5 and either work out in the morning or after work. I walk on my breaks.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oh maybe that is why I suck at this. I am supposed to work out 24/7, never go to work, never sleep, and never have a rest period. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    It takes 30-45 minutes to work out. That leaves me with 1,395 -1,410 min of the day to do what I please. And when I am lifting, during my minute rests, I chat on MFP. It's called multitasking.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I WAS TRYING TO edit--- geezzzzz
    Perhaps if you post this twice, I would definitely "like" this...

don't worry about others, worry about yourself.
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hmm...that's a load of bull judgy mcjudge. I see you fall into the category you are criticizing because you TOOK THE TIME TO POST IN THE CHIT-CHAT FUN AND GAMES SECTION!

(I thought we would be on the same communication page if I used all CAPS!) :-)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    This week

I walked 20k
    ran 5k
    went to the gym 4 times
    and lost 1.6 pounds

.....what more are you expecting me to do!!!!