Look at the body of the person above you and comment

Options

Replies

• goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Graceful. Nice gams. Knows how to bring out her best.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!! Inspirational Lady! amazing!! Grab life by the .... ahem!
  • Wooly_I_am
    Options
    Covered!
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Covered!

Im sure the pint was too snoop through the pictures and see the person physique!

So for you : bare
  • Wooly_I_am
    Options
    Covered!

Im sure the pint was too snoop through the pictures and see the person physique!

OK........hiding!
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    Amazing abs :)
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Covered!

OK........hiding!

still slightly insulted ... so you wish all girls on MFP to have a full body shot in a bikini. im not hiding.
  • Wooly_I_am
    Options
    Covered!

OK........hiding!

still slightly insulted ... so you wish all girls on MFP to have a full body shot in a bikini. im not hiding.

I'm just answering the question, I can't see your body so what can I say! I'm not trying to insult you in any way at all. If it was rate the profile I would say "nice smile".
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    @ HL : CURVES! :)
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Covered!

OK........hiding!

I'm just answering the question, I can't see your body so what can I say! I'm not trying to insult you in any way at all. If it was rate the profile I would say "nice smile".

Perhaps we are getting our wires crossed then as i assumed this post meant you had to snoop through photos to find the person above yous physique, if it was not already on show. And i am a huge feminist ( although hate the word and its too late ...uk ... to be thinking of smarter ways to say this) and didnt take kindly to you just glancing at my profile pic and saying covered, as if it wasnt enough for a mfp photo profile. I appologise :)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :)
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    ^Black and white

But you can only see my face? T^T lol
  • Wooly_I_am
    Options
    Covered!

OK........hiding!

Perhaps we are getting our wires crossed then as i assumed this post meant you had to snoop through photos to find the person above yous physique, if it was not already on show. And i am a huge feminist ( although hate the word and its too late ...uk ... to be thinking of smarter ways to say this) and didnt take kindly to you just glancing at my profile pic and saying covered, as if it wasnt enough for a mfp photo profile. I appologise :)

No need to appologise. I'm not going to go snooping through your profile to find a photo of your body. I was just commenting on what I could see in your profile pic.

I'm not sure whether you can see peoples other pics without being their friend anyway.

And, your profile pic is fine. I'm not wanting to see women in their bikinis in their profile pic anyway. Maybe I should cover up...lol
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Sleek and nice
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    One of my hottest amigos!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    blinding?
  • hotmomma0612