I think Karma is broken - look out people

steve2kay
steve2kay Posts: 194 Member
Yesterday after a 30 minute run i had a chocolate from a box a lady brough into work - it was coffee flavoured - a complete waste of 60 calories.
Today I ran and rowed so went in for another one - strawberry - seriously, I think Karma is broken. Be on your guard.

Share your broken Karma stories here.

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    you didnt have to swallow it. My girlfriend freaked out because half of the box had a bite taken out of it and the other half was gone. lol
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    boxed chocolates is where good chocolate makers throw the failed junk that no one else likes.

has nothing to do with KArma
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Sounds like how my day is going. We made a special trip to the grocery store last night for healthy snacks for my daughter. Her class won a special reward and were allowed to bring snacks today. She forgot them at home and we had to stop at a convenience store on the way to school. Karma!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    LOL aw :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • This could be chocolate karma! My sister-in-law pokes the holes in ALL the chocolates in the box. Yeah, so if you want any - well they have been judged and left wanting. I work with 6th graders, thinking "Lalala, what could go wrong? They are so cuuuute." Then they bring in chocolate. Next thing you know I am like, "Hubby, how much cash do you have on you?!" Because now I MUST HAVE THE CHOCOLATE. Then, I was all cool about it until 1 am. Yep, ate both candy bars like I was gonna die if I didn't eat them. Enough calories for a meal. Next day, I went shopping and bought small chocolates that I like so I don't have a chocolate binge attack again. CHOCOLAAAAAAATE!