Hello! Newbie here

Options
Hi everyone!
I have just joined today after a friend on biggest loser site recommended it as it is FREE!!!!!!!!! I must say i am impressed. I have lost a stone so far with other site but still need to loose 50lb! I am hoping a fresh site will spice it up for me and get me back on track.
Louise
x

Replies

• cathjones88
    Options
    You're in the right place! I only joined a week ago and everyone on here with motivate and inspire you - it's fantastic. I've got 80lbs to lose so I'm on a very long road, but this is certainly the best support network I've ever encountered. Welcome and good luck. (feel free to add me as a friend so we may support each other) :happy:
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wecome from Canada, you can add me if you like...lol I love this program!:smile:
  • celizabeth
    Options
    Hope you find new motivation here! I joined to support my mom and find support in my own goals, and I have found the site encouraging and inspiring.
  • lady29bug
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new as of today and I'm so excited! I have a lot to loose so I'm looking forward to making connections here on myfitnesspal. I just know I can do it!!
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone and welcome!
    MFP is a wonderful place to find the tools and more importantly, the encouragement and support you need to succeed.
    We all have our own goals and journeys and sometimes our friends and family don't quite understand.
    Here, with other like minded people, we can find the motivation and encouragement we sometimes lack IRL to keep going.

I have been logging my calories since 2007. It seems overwhelming at first, but it does become 2nd nature and a way of life. And, it's a WONDERFUL, healthy way of life now.

I would love to be able to offer support and advice and encouragement (as well as receive it!), so feel free to add me as a friend.
    Again, welcome!