Happy Friday. :)

Happy Friday to all! Just wanted to introduce myself briefly and express how excited I am to be using this site to help me meet my goals. My name is Emily, and I am a 28-year old living in Northern California. I'm an emotional eater who suffers from depression and anxiety, which has brought me to my heaviest weight. I am currently 215.5 lbs, but would like to eventually get down to 170-180 lbs. I am not concerned with being "skinny," but with getting back into shape, feeling good about my body, and not being disgusted every time I see myself in the mirror. I actually love to be active (I jog and hike a couple times a week, walk almost every workday at my lunchbreak, and have a gym membership which I haven't used enough yet but am buckling down on Monday) -- what I struggle the most with is over-eating. I am really looking forward to using this site to help me track my diet, exercise, and goals, and to moving forward with NO MORE EXCUSES. :)

Replies

• Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Happy Thursday ! I'm fairly new to mfp but from what I've been learning and the supportive people I've met I think you're at the right place.. Stick with it and you'll get the hang of it and you'll see the results you are looking for... Add me if you'd like to ...