Made Me Really Full

Options
Helawat
Helawat Posts: 605 Member
When I got home today, I only ate 700/1300 calories and searched for something to help fill my food gap, especially since I ran out of groceries lately.

I had a Western Bagel brand Sweet Wheat Bagel with two tablespoons of Skippy natural peanut butter and I feel like I'm going to burst. While peanut butter is high in calories, this filling snack has about 290 calories.

So if you're looking for something to fill that "emergency gap" from a wonky day of not eating, this is it.

Replies

• Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    When I got home today, I only ate 700/1300 calories and searched for something to help fill my food gap, especially since I ran out of groceries lately.

I had a Western Bagel brand Sweet Wheat Bagel with two tablespoons of Skippy natural peanut butter and I feel like I'm going to burst. While peanut butter is high in calories, this filling snack has about 290 calories.

So if you're looking for something to fill that "emergency gap" from a wonky day of not eating, this is it.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I usually don't have bagels in the house, too high in calories. Lately I've been buying the pepperidge farm whole wheat mini bagels, they are 100 cals. I I have them as a snack with some laughing cow light cheese wedge or natural peanut butter from time to time...
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I usually don't have bagels in the house, too high in calories. Lately I've been buying the pepperidge farm whole wheat mini bagels, they are 100 cals. I I have them as a snack with some laughing cow light cheese wedge or natural peanut butter from time to time...
    That's what I have too!
    I :heart: laughing cow cheese and I cannot give up bagels so the mini ones are perfect :bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: