Where are you from???

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
okay i know there is probably a topic like this on here but....i don't want to go searching for it...yeah, yeah yeah, i'm being lazy....i did one search for "where are you from???" and the most recent answer was 10 months ago....

SOOOO i'm starting a new thread....
it's funny how our profiles say our age and our goals and other fun stuff about us, but nothing about where we come from...i see lots of references to england and read english "speak" lol but i honestly dont really even know where my "friends" on myfitnesspal come from sooooo, please share where are you from?

I'm denise and i live in lake worth, florida which is on the east coast about an hour north of miami and 2 1/2 hrs from orlando...
i'm originally from maine but have been in florida since september 1996....

your turn....

Replies

• griffswoman
    griffswoman Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am from Freshwater on the west side of the Isle of Wight, just off the south coast of the UK. A picturesque little village surrounded by sea and countryside
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    im from the south of ireland...:)
  • shipleyak
    shipleyak Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise. I am Amanda and I have lived smack dap in the middle of Oklahoma my whole life (Mcloud)!

:devil:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Sheffield, England and for once the sun is shining!
  • luly727
    luly727 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    HI Denise :) I am stuck in the boonies in Central Illinois, surrounded by corn & soy fields LOL. I grew up in FL, Dade county :) I sure do miss it sometimes !!
  • Belle2
    Belle2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Kathy. Originally from Alabama but am now in Maryland.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm from Grand Bank, Newfoundland, Canada. First province on the east coast. Small town, about 2500 people. Actually if you didnt know, the time 911 was going on alot of planes landed in the capital of Newfoundland, St. John's and Gander. People were stranded for a few days and people from around made sure that there needs were taken care for.
  • bellanean
    bellanean Posts: 220
    Options
    Im a chicago girl and couldn't imagine living anywhere else!
  • sherri79eaton
    sherri79eaton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise, I live in Kansas about a mile from the Oklahoma border!
  • BeansproutMom
    Options
    Norfolk area of Virginia now... Grew up in the Baltimore/DC region though.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
  • tina_011794
    Options
    I am out her on the west coast, Los Angeles!! Love it. I have lived in Maine, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, and Iowa. I met my husband on Match.com. I love this sight and appreciate all the extra support and advice.
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    My name is Donna, I live in Elyria, Ohio. I am orignally from Chicago, ILL but moved here about 21 yrs ago. Elyria is 25 miles west of Cleveland, Ohio
  • GoChips333
    GoChips333 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Columbus, OH transplant originally from Detroit, MI.
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Rural Utah all my life and love the small town life!
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Princeton in central Massachusetts but living in Boston for the last five years!
  • mspnst8
    mspnst8 Posts: 9
    Options
    I was born and raised in State College, PA (home of The Pennsylvania State University--Go Lions!!!!) but I've been in Chesapeake VA since 2001. :)
  • adidasspf
    Options
    I was born in Washington State, but live in Waxhaw, NC. It is south of Charlotte, NC
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm from West Virginia, been here since I was 18 months old so I would say my whole life...Would love to move South or better yet Europe LOL
  • zoey116
    zoey116 Posts: 75
    Options
    Originally from Homestead, FL (about 30 miles south of Miami) but now live in Plano, TX which is just outside of Dallas.