Body Beast Get Huge Group Starting Oct 14th

Options
Body Beast is the best and only Beachbody solely designed for muscle mass gain. It structure is based on muscle hypertrophy and will help you pack pounds of muscle in no time.

Men wanting to get a huge muscular body in the confort of your home , this is for you! Women looking to have a lean and tone body are all welcome to join the group. Having a few extra pounds you want to get rid off? No problem, you will lose them with Body Beast.

In my first round of Body Beast i gained over 7 pounds and dropped my body fat 3% in 90 days. I just finished a round of Focus T25 and want to maximize my results by adding a few pounds of muscle mass, will be starting on October 14th and want motivated and supporting people to join me for another round of my favorite program.

I will be starting a Facebook group for people to connect and keep each other accountable!

Replies

• hoopsterdad
    hoopsterdad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just back from Jamaica on October 16 and will start right away.
    Cheers
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I'm in. Just back from Jamaica on October 16 and will start right away.
    Cheers

Have a nice trip and be ready to beast up when you get back Hoopsterdad!
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Am in! I love Body Beast. I am obese but have lost over 35 lbs doing P90X. Now I want to try Body Beast and get back in shape.

Cheers!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Am in! I love Body Beast. I am obese but have lost over 35 lbs doing P90X. Now I want to try Body Beast and get back in shape.

Cheers!

Great Advidaddy! Have you done Body Beast before or tried it?
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    After P90X, I tried Beast Body for only a week. I could 'feel' the difference, though it was very minimal. I personally found that better than P90X. Just my humble opinion though.

Now I want to do it all the way and complete my first round. I can't be like them in 3 months time, given my BF% ;) but can definitely improve on my strength.

BTW, I am on Week 1 now.

Cheers!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on week 3 of Body Beast. Would love to join the facebook group!