My night was better than yours

Options
124»

Replies

• Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Jon Jones. Grew up with the guy. He's honestly NOT as douchey as he comes off as being during interviews.

NO WAY??! I LOVE Jon Jones!! I really don't think he's very douchey at all!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    2 glasses of wine in my PJ's while watching big bang theory.

For me, that beats meeting steve-o any day. Always thought that guy was an idiot, but i'm glad it made your night.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Michael C Hall from Dexter! :)

(Cool pic! Great night, I am sure.)
    well im jelly, that dude is crazy sexy

Also crazy jealous. I would be ALL UP ON THAT.
    yes being all up on that is a good idea too lol
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My husband and I met Deion Sanders and got to shake his hand. We also saw Vanilla Ice, Adam Sandler, and Drew Brees, but only got to meet Deion.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Hahahah....

Oh yeah,, many.

Thats all I have to say about that. :happy:

Please tell me Steve O was sober.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Made out with Jewel's ex-boyfriend after he opened a concert for her...also sat next to her father during the concert itself. Also met Loreena McKennit after a concert. She is one of my favorite musicians of all time, so I pretty much couldn't stammer out anything coherent...

I was the gym attendant at a first-class hotel in Baltimore - got to meet Bruce Willis and John Madden...damn Madden's TALL!!!

Did a fair bit of protesting in DC during the Bush Jr years - met Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Patch Adams, and the woman who played Dharma's mother on "Dharma and Greg" at one Mother's Day protest - The highlight of that night was playing leap frog with Patch Adams directly in front of the White House. I think we made the snipers a bit antsy...

At a different protest, I also met Wallace Shawn (Vizzini from the Princess Bride) and his wife while marching. Got to hang out with them during the protest and had an inconceivably good time!!

Met Bill O'Reilly at the Washington DC's first Green Fest - insulted him right to his face after he assumed I wanted his autograph.

I was the college liaison for the gubernatorial debate between Howard Dean and Ruth Dwyer at my little college in Vermont, way back when he was still just a governor. Ruth Dwyer called me a lesbian during the debate because I was challenging her view on civil unions in Vermont. Thank god she didn't win the election!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Please tell me Steve O was sober.

lol that's what I thought when I read this.....
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Met Dave Meggett of the Patriots (actually went to his house to hand out candy for him because he had tix to a Celtics game and didn't want to not hand out candy)

When I was in HS Ted Johnson (also of the Pats, a lot of them live in my town) would come into the dry cleaners I worked at and pull up a chair and sit and chat with me and the other girl that worked there for hours.

I've also met Jason Varitek, Josh Beckett and Jason Biggs. All very nice!