Hi

Options
Hmm.. well I bought some new scales yesterday as my old ones wouldn't register my weight. So today I found out I weighed 378 pounds. :embarassed: There are lots of reasons for getting to this size, which I wont go into, but I am pretty mad at myself for not taking control sooner. I am a little scared to lose wieght as it's been me for so long, but at the same time I am scared if I dont I wont gt to see my kids married.

Little down, but determined.

Replies

• Kiaana
    Kiaana Posts: 9
    Options
    Hmm.. well I bought some new scales yesterday as my old ones wouldn't register my weight. So today I found out I weighed 378 pounds. :embarassed: There are lots of reasons for getting to this size, which I wont go into, but I am pretty mad at myself for not taking control sooner. I am a little scared to lose wieght as it's been me for so long, but at the same time I am scared if I dont I wont gt to see my kids married.

Little down, but determined.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    welcome to your new life, it is scary to do but once you start slimming down you will feel amazing trust me
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Once you start losing weight and exercising you will feel 100% better and ever forget that you were scared! This place is a GREAT motivation for me!
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Did the same here, had to buy commercial scales so I could weigh myself. But you are taking a great first step, and the key to successes is changing your habits a little at a time.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    welcome and here's to the new you :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and we are all here to help you along your way on your new lifestyle venture.:flowerforyou: