what's the most friend requests you've sent to one user?

2»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    One. If they turn me down then eff 'em. I gots pride, man.

Samesies! _noob_ never even sent me one. :cry:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I don't usually send FRs. I think my record for most received from one person is a dozen or so.
    If someone sends another request while they still have one pending, does it actually show up as multiple requests or does the new one replace the old one.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    1....and I'm really shy.
    There are a few I would like to be friends with....

Hi Cliffy!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I don't usually send FRs. I think my record for most received from one person is a dozen or so.
    If someone sends another request while they still have one pending, does it actually show up as multiple requests or does the new one replace the old one.

I've wondered the same thing.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    1....and I'm really shy.
    There are a few I would like to be friends with....

You're shy? I would not have thought that about you.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    one... but if they don't except obviously MFP is broken and the user didn't receive it.
  • Widadita
    Widadita Posts: 176 Member
    zero
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    6 or 7

I guess my proposal of licking his pecs is not turning him on :sad:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member

The question is - did you add them? :laugh:

Nope! :)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member

Not sure...I declined them as they came in.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Two. Because you can't tell someone they have a nice *kitten* or it won't go through.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,162 Member
    hmmm....FR usually just one....but invites to groups...I may or may not have sent multiple requests to someone already in a group, especially if I got to lazy too scroll through the whole group (over 80 members - cut me a break).
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    I think two. I'd forgotten how much I had wanted to Elimra on this one lady until she rejected me for the second time.

Also, I sent one accidentally to the wrong person. That was hilarious, they responded with something like, "I think this was meant for someone else". REJECTED. Then I sent it to the right person who accepted and then deleted me pretty quickly due to some self-imposed friend limit BS. Whatever, I guess I didn't send noodz soon enough.
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    I think two. I'd forgotten how much I had wanted to Elimra on this one lady until she rejected me for the second time.

Also, I sent one accidentally to the wrong person. That was hilarious, they responded with something like, "I think this was meant for someone else". REJECTED. Then I sent it to the right person who accepted and then deleted me pretty quickly due to some self-imposed friend limit BS. Whatever, I guess I didn't send noodz soon enough.

Just how patient does one have to be? Asking for a friend...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Still waiting for my noodz. The clock is ticking.
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Just one :)
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Only ones
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member