Looking for motivation...

Options
I'm 25 and just recently had my first baby! I gained 50lbs in the process. I am now 9 weeks post partum and I go back to work starting tomorrow. I have already lost my baby weight, I am down 50.6lbs. Not bad for 9 weeks right? I have been logging on MFP for 35 days so far. I am worried that by going back to work I will get too "busy" (excuses *cough* cough*) and that I will start gaining again.

My ultimate goal is to get down to 145lbs, and work on toning and muscle definition. This is still 10lbs. more than what I weighed when I got married only two years ago.

I am looking for motivation for those who log everyday, have similar goals, or are about the same height, weight and age. Feel free to add me!!

Height: 5'11''
SW: 210 (highest during pregnancy)
CW: 159.6
GW: 145

Replies

• Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You can do it... Just keep logging and staying in touch... you need to be healthy for your baby...and for you...
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey and well done on the weight loss so far, it taken me about 8months to lose 77lb onto losing my last stone which is the hardest but I'm determined to get there! Feel free to add :)
  • irismstroup
    irismstroup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Even if you are busy and don't log in every day, do it every chance you get. don't let any little set backs be the end of your trying. you've come a long way and only have a bit more to go. try your best to make it a priority ( heaven knows its not easy with work, kids, hubby, the house and everything else) but remember that it isn't being selfish making time for your health... its one of the best things you can do for the ones you love. Stick at it.