Any tattoo ideas?

Options
Does anyone have any tattoo idea for my arms I have stretch marks on both side on forearms thinking of a good cover up. 2088cci.png

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    What kinds of stuff do you like? I would suggest meeting with an artist and telling him what you're into, he can design something :smile:
  • tattoo_mommy
    Options
    Scars are hard to cover with tattoos. Essentially, stretch marks are like scars. Whatever you choose, be sure to pick a good artist and discuss with him/her your options that won't make the marks stand out more so.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    getting a customised sleeve would be my advice, go in and speak to someone about things you like and you would be surprised what they can come up with. koi fish sleeves are pretty cool, google mens tattoo sleeve ideas, and pint rest has a section for tattoos too. good luck with what ever you choose, and always check out previous custom work from your artist :)
  • BethyBloop
    BethyBloop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd have to agree with martini83. Get a sleeve or if you don't want so much ink I think this would merge nice with strech marks since this tattoo mostly consists of lines

www.tattoo-unity.eu/en/inspiration/wolf-in-a-wind