NSV - "Have you lost weight?"

Options
Tmoxson
Tmoxson Posts: 19 Member
Tonight I saw several friends I had not seen in 3-4 weeks. I had not told any of them I was on this journey, which started in earnest at the beginning of August. They all asked if I'd lost weight and told me I looked thinner and healthier. I was flabbergasted, since I've only lost 9 pounds max - the number varies so much that I've stopped using weight as a goal - and I don't see it. But the unsolicited feedback, and support and encouragement to continue - feels like a victory and is incredibly motivational.

Replies

• Mhayn001
    Options
    We live in our bodies, so it is much more difficult for us to see the change, even when it is obvious to everyone else! Just keep up the good work. Continue living a healthier life, and you'll reach your goal! Good luck and congrats!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    the comments are better than a mirror or the scale. those buds are not lying to you. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!