21 Days 0 lbs lost but EIGHTEEN INCHES gone!

Options
2»

Replies

• JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Great work ! Good for you , seeing pictures like these really motivate me so thanks for sharing :) and hopefully ill be brave enough to post mine post insanity :p

I was scared to post mine but .... if my posting helps motivate someone else to get on track, to recommit, to keep going, then it is totally worth the slight embarrassment. I am not where I want to be but I am so much closer than I was and I am damn proud of that (stretch marks and all).
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! And more obvious evidence to focus on the NSV!! Hopefully the scale will start moving for you now!
  • jazzy227
    jazzy227 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great work friend, you look fabulous!
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Even if the scale didn't budge it's pretty obvious in your face too. It's much thinner and it seems to me that you boobs are slightly lifted too.
    Looking forward to my 30ds results
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Amazing job! And more obvious evidence to focus on the NSV!! Hopefully the scale will start moving for you now!

I shall never doubt my journey based solely on the scale again! Though, I would LOVE for that scale to plummet and I make it to Onderland for Christmas, just saying. ;)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Great work friend, you look fabulous!

Thanks Jazzy!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Even if the scale didn't budge it's pretty obvious in your face too. It's much thinner and it seems to me that you boobs are slightly lifted too.
    Looking forward to my 30ds results

Thank you! I really can feel/see it in my midsection. I will take uplifted boobs though. Save me $$ on surgery later. LOL ;)
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    Congrats!!! I especially love the snapshots of the summer shorts. Awesome! I've been at a plateau for quite sometime, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the inspiration! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!