I have no mfp friends :(

Options
Hello!

I've been on mfp for a while but I've mostly been using it to log food and exercise and not so much for connecting and motivation I've lost almost 50lbs so far and am hoping to lose another 20-30 more. I realize that the last 20lbs will probablybe the hardest to lose so I decided to rreach out and find some help keeping me motivated! If anyone is in the same boat I am or just wants more ppl to talk to.. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• KirstyB1978
    Options
    Please feel free to add me xx
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Add me :)
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Add Me!!
  • dylanafghjkl
    dylanafghjkl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've been on mfp for a while but I've mostly been using it to log food and exercise and not so much for connecting and motivation I've lost almost 50lbs so far and am hoping to lose another 20-30 more. I realize that the last 20lbs will probablybe the hardest to lose so I decided to rreach out and find some help keeping me motivated! If anyone is in the same boat I am or just wants more ppl to talk to.. Feel free to add me :)
    I made almost this exact topic earlier today, ahah.
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am at my goal & maintaining right now, but you may add me if you like. :happy: I'm still on here daily & I always offer positive feedback. :happy:
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Sent fr request. We motivate eAch other in this weightloss journey.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you'd like, it's tough going alone. I have a lot of great friends.
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Well, who can resist a plaintive appeal like that? Not me. Feel free to add me, if you think that we would make a good fit.
  • Feel free to add me!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It's pretty awesome that you managed to lose 50 lbs on your own and even awesome-r that you're reaching out for the last 20 :) I'm on my final stretch too, 30 lbs to go... Feel free to add me!
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    my heart sank when i saw your topic heading... that's great you have lost 50lbs!!

All the best!!
  • nsvalleygurl
    Options
    me either :(
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and great work so far!
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job loosing that weight! I still have a ways to go but am always looking for some new MFP friends to stay accountable and to help motivate each other along the way! :) Sending request now. :)
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)