LADIES - Gluten Free the end to PMS????

Options
Ladies - I have been experimenting with GF eating and have had NO PMS symptoms and I am usually a crazy person with all PMS symptoms on a severe level for 10 days before my period. Has anyone else experienced this or is this a fluke? I will gladly give up gluten if this is true!

Replies

• Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been gluten free for a couple of months now and I still experience PMS symptoms. I diet is also 90% raw vegan. I broke down and went to see my doctor and was prescribed birth control to help regulate my hormones. Glad it's working for you though!
  • tfisher0915
    tfisher0915 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance just over a year ago. Going gluten-free didn't do anything for my PMS, unfortunately.
  • Airadet
    Airadet Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been working on cutting out gluten because of my Hashimoto's, it would be nice if it had that bonus too! :laugh:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Hasn't helped me. You could ask your doctor if there is a possible connection-inflammation maybe? My guess is that it's probably a fluke.
  • Crohns2013
    Crohns2013 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    100% gluten free for 13 months.....still have Pms.
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    I think it's VERY possible. When I am gluten free and watch my sugar intake my PMS is WAY less severe! :smile: