Fitness friends

Looking for supportive. Friends in the fitness community, I'm aspiring to be a nutritionist in the military *fingers crossed* but I need to meet military requirements myself sooooo... I need to lose 30 more pounds. I started working out a couple of years ago and so far. I have lost 110lbs fluctuating because of muscle gains and fat loss

Replies

• PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Good for you! That is a faulous loss.
    I am very supportive and motivating. Feel free to add me!
  • gutierrezg1990
    gutierrezg1990 Posts: 13 Member
    Will do
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    I use to weigh 350lbs , I lost 150 pounds on my on before this site. I was stuck at 200lbs for years going up and down. I am 5'6 currently at 166 lbs still want to lose another 20 pounds to see where I am at. It is a constant push you know :) The support and motivation you get on here keeps you going. Feel free to add me if you need an extra motivating buddy :)
  • I use to weigh 350lbs , I lost 150 pounds on my on before this site. I was stuck at 200lbs for years going up and down. I am 5'6 currently at 166 lbs still want to lose another 20 pounds to see where I am at. It is a constant push you know :) The support and motivation you get on here keeps you going. Feel free to add me if you need an extra motivating buddy :)

How did you do that ?? :O :O