28lbs or Less Club BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE

Options
:heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE:love::heart:

WEEK 1 - lose an inch from your stomach

Hi everyone, it's Thursday so I thought I'd how everyone's been getting on with the first challenge? I've been doing only 30 crunches or so a day but every little helps :smile: I haven't been to the gym as much as I should have but I'm thinking I have next week to redeem myself before measuring time! :happy:

Hope you're all doing well!

M :flowerforyou:

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    :heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE:love::heart:

WEEK 1 - lose an inch from your stomach

Hi everyone, it's Thursday so I thought I'd how everyone's been getting on with the first challenge? I've been doing only 30 crunches or so a day but every little helps :smile: I haven't been to the gym as much as I should have but I'm thinking I have next week to redeem myself before measuring time! :happy:

Hope you're all doing well!

M :flowerforyou:
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there BBBP's!!!!!!

I am up to 100 crunches (upper & lower abs) and 50 oblique (side) crunches on each side ...... trust me, I've had to build up to that!!

I am also up to 1 minute on planking (on your elbows and your toes - holding your body straight) ....... I have really built up to that too - sounds easy ..... very hard!!! I had my husband try it and he couldn't hold it for 20 seconds!! :tongue:

I am also attempting to get some cardio done each day. I just tried jump rope a little bit ago - I read a MFP post on that - it's a good calorie burner - it definitely got me out of breath!! That's something I'll have to increase little by little on too!! :smile:

Good luck to everyone!! Looking forward to reading everyone's posts - and getting ideas from others on what exercises they are doing!!!! :smile:
  • mpeteros
    mpeteros Posts: 1
    Options
    A great excersize that's alot of fun is hula hooping. It really works your waistline. I started with a kids hula hoop but you have to make sure it's an adult size ring or you won't be able to keep in going. Now I just started using one that has weights. Only 3 lbs but it is hard to do. The instructions say you have to work your way up to 20 minutes but you start out doing 1 to 3 minutes a day the first week and gradually build up. It takes about 3 or 4 weeks to work up to the 20 minutes a day. However the good news is that once your there it can reduce your waist line by 1 inch per month.