Any fabulous NSVs to share?

Options
43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
This is small but the teen in me is like 'wow'.
I had a huge crush on a certain guy @my high school ..
He has been repeatedly visiting my guestbook on
classmates. lol Otherwise there are others but
my inner 15yo self is like 'Win'!

Replies

• alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    As of this week I fit a size X-Large t-shirt. When I started, I wore a baggy size 5- X to hide my belly! (-;
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I fit into my teenaged daughter's size 7 pants the other day... *squeals*
    Options
    As of this week I fit a size X-Large t-shirt. When I started, I wore a baggy size 5- X to hide my belly! (-;

Incredible job!! That is quite the accomplishment!! »applause«:smile:
    Options

I 'wish I could say for myself but not yet.A big
    congrats!! I'll bet your daughters closet is a fun place now with all
    those fun clothes.:)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Incredible job!! That is quite the accomplishment!! »applause«:smile:

Thanks a bunch! :happy:
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    TODAY:

I ran my 2nd 5k in my life. My first one I did it in 44 minutes, today I did it in 35!

Not only that, but I was 3rd in my age division and got a medal. =)

I haven't been training for 5ks in the last two weeks because I've had the flu. Today I went all out and look where it took me!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I 'wish I could say for myself but not yet.A big
    congrats!! I'll bet your daughters closet is a fun place now with all
    those fun clothes.:)

Yours is awesome as well.... nothing feels better than that feeling of an old crush liking a new you. :bigsmile:
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I found some old clothes in the back of my closet that I haven't been able to wear in years - and one outfit that I had never been able to wear. I tried them on and discovered that they now fit. I was so happy.
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My basketball shorts started falling off as I was playing this week. The string to tie them wouldn't let out enough to tie them tightly enough for them to stay on. Pants that I couldn't fit into when I started because they were too tight now refuse to stay on without a belt. And probably my greatest NSV of all, my man boobs have been replaced with visible pecs.
    Options
    TODAY:

I ran my 2nd 5k in my life. My first one I did it in 44 minutes, today I did it in 35!

Not only that, but I was 3rd in my age division and got a medal. =)

I haven't been training for 5ks in the last two weeks because I've had the flu. Today I went all out and look where it took me!

Pretty incredible!! Gratz on your 101 lost too!! You're doing amazing things!!:wink:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I live with 2 big "strong" men (husband and 22 yr old son). Neither of them can lift my Deadlift bar.
  • ninavalentine
    ninavalentine Posts: 131 Member
    Options

Wonderful! That such a great feeling, isn't it?
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    No thigh chaffing when I wore a dress at a wedding last weekend.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Big big big NSV for me this week. My sister-in-law had a size 20 jeans that were too big for her. She asked me to go try them on. Well I thought there was no way on God's green earth that I was even gonna get those up past my knees cause I have wide hips and a big booty (inherited from my father's side of the family) well to my surprise I got them up on my hips and zipped and buttoned them. I was so excited to say the least. I can't tell you when the last time I was in a size 20 probably when I was 17-18 maybe. They are a bit snug but I know if I loose maybe 5-7 more pounds they will fit perfectly. Happy Dance time!!!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    <
    that dress fits!
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My ring size has gone down from a t to an n (uk) so I had to get my ring resized. Whilst it was being done my oh said why don't we buy a new one and asked me to marry him........one very happy me and a pretty cool nsv. Oh and when measured I had to get an m!!! 7 ring sizes down.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, for the first time EVER, I was hit on by a hot guy while shopping in the grocery store! Sooo, THIS does really happen in real life and not just in the movies, huh?
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,705 Member
    Options
    Clothes, of course. Couldn't throw out my favorites as I gained weight, so they went in a box. When I started losing, I tried them on but they were still too tight. Last week, I tried again, and they're almost too loose already. Missing my favorite clothes! Makes me want to cry, while at the same time, I'm giddy with joy.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting a lot of "Are all those kids yours?? No way did you have 4 kids." :smile:
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I walked 8.5 miles today! That is the farthest I've ever walked in my life just for the sake of walking! AND I'm still alive and moving afterwards!!! Lol!!! 75 days ago this wouldn't have happened..not even close!