5lbs in 18days, can it be done?

Options
So, in 18days I will be heading to the Dominican Republic. I have a lot of belly weight left and that is all I want to lose and tighten up my legs. So far I have lost 15lbs already. What can I do to lose the rest. Any advice would be amazing!

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    For starters, actually log your food and exercise. Checked your diary and nothing's there.

Secondly, why is your daily goal set at 500 calories? I guarantee you any weight loss at that low amount will be regained the moment you eat some real food....like when you go to DR.
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, logging every bite helps see what sodium and sugar contents are in your foods,which contribute to the belly :)

Excercise, lots lots lots of water, and watch the sodium and sugar intake try to stay under your recommended daily limits.
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Eat properly.... your body needs at least 1200 calories per day to function on a basic level so you need more if you're active or exercising regularly.

Use MFP every day to track your exercise and calorie intake.

Drink water, limit salt (which can make you bloat), don't each too much wheat or dairy (again, can bloat you).

Exercise sensibly.

You look quite slim in your picture anyway. I lost 3lbs in 7 days so for me your desired loss would be achieveable but if your intake is as low as 500cals then your body is in starvation mode and you may struggle.
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think she's been on HCG up to now - hence the 500 cal?
  • sagithia
    sagithia Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sorry I used to log on this site before but I just repeat the same food days. I don't eat anything that is processed or that has sugar in it or starch. I have been strict and have lost 15lbs and I have 5 more to go.
  • sagithia
    Options
    Yup, good catch on that! I got off to do the 3 weeks off the program so when on vacation I can eat and enjoy myself with my boyfriend without gaining the weight back.
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I did it but I am much larger than you. It will just take some hard work but is very doable.
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I did it but I am much larger than you. It will just take some hard work but is very doable.
  • sagithia
    Options
    Thank you so much for the compliment, unfortunately I carry all my weight on my belly and thighs.....

Can I ask, what are you doing? And, it doesn't look like you have much to lose anyway, good luck and congrats on this journey!