Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad

Options
I don't know about y'all, but I have had a hard time finding a salad I could order that tasted good and was actually good for me.... well... I just found it and wanted to share. Panera Bread has a Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad that is to die for and only 280 calories. I highly recommend it. :0)

Replies

• bellanean
    bellanean Posts: 220
    Options
    Too bad they only have it during the summer :-(
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    YES! I LOVE that salad, and I agree, I hate that it is only during the summer. It is so unbelievably tasty that it is hard to believe the healthiness of it, outside of sodium that is.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I love that salad!!!!
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    Love that salad too!!!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I have a Panera right down the street from me. Guess I know what's for dinner tonight!!! :)
  • JensLogin
    Options
    This sounds great, thank you for the tip. I think I will plan on trying this next time I'm traveling. It's always so much harder to eat healthy when you have to travel for work so much. I've gotten pretty good at identifying the best places, but this is one more in my bag of tricks!

Since it's only during summer they have it, I guess we will just have to make them the other seasons!

Thanks again!
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. My problem is staying away from the pastry counter. :sad: So my best bet is to stay away altogether.