Worst binge day....

Options
2»

Replies

• ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had lots of mallow wafer bars, fruit jelly pastilles, noodles with bbq beef mince and I think that was it. The day before I had bacon flavour crisps a big bag by the way! and strawberry fizzy lace sweets. Bad 2 days due to feeling rubbish and PND.
    Today is a new day though and alot better for me in many ways!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    OH AND I also shared a bucket sized vodka and watermelon with a Thai drag queen called Josephine while we sang Karaoke. We did a rousing duet of Lying Eyes by the Eagles. True Story.

First......I want to hang out with you on "binge" day! :drinker:

OP: Had one last week and feel your pain! I binged at work for my lunch then snacked all day. To top it off, my son wanted Cici's pizza after his football game......cinnamon rolls for dessert after eating bad pizza with ranch dressing.........ugh! I was back on track the next day and drank lots of water. We all do it. Don't beat yourself off and move on. :flowerforyou:
  • SkagitYogini
    SkagitYogini Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So far I've avoided serious binge days because I'm terrified of logging them and seeing my friends' reactions! On my naughtiest day so far I had a cookie and a beer in the same day. :drinker:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    This doesn't sound like a binge and it doesn't sound like it wrecked your week. Unless what you listed was the binge after you had met your goal with other food? That seems like it's about 2k calories worth of food. Maybe as much as 3k if you ate an entire brick of cream cheese and an entire can of whipped cream. If that's what you ate for the entire day, it just sounds like a cheat day. I wouldn't worry about it wrecking your week. Just don't do it everyday.