dreams

Options
2»

Replies

• arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    If my dreams start coming true, I better start stocking up on bug zappers and lime flavor jello.
  • redyfox
    Options
    If my dreams start coming true, I better start stocking up on bug zappers and lime flavor jello.

haha that could be a combination for a nightmare or a fantasy lol
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When I was 4 I had the same dream 4 nights in a row. The dream was that my dad's car blew up and he was killed.
    On the 5th day my dad came home and told my mom that he hoped I stopped dreaming. His engine caught fire. He was a welder so he was able to smother the flames with the fire retardant coveralls he had in the back. I never had the dream again.

WOW did you ever have dreams like that again
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I find dreams completely fascinating. Though mine do not come true, I have spent a lot of time reading theory and interpretations, especially of common dream scenarios, to try to interpret my own dreams. I even keep a dream journal now, in which I write down everything I can remember about my dreams as soon as I wake up. I helps me remember more details. It's amazing what goes on in your subconscious mind!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    some of my dreams are explicit, if my catch my drift... so they are bound to come true at some point haha

Wow, I have that same dream too. And I do not have to wait a couple of days, as soon as I wake BAM!!!!
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I had a dream last night
    'Cause it looked just like a dream
    I had a dream last night
    But it looked unlike a dream
    Mercy, mercy, I made a call
    Make me a suit so I can get it off
    Heaven help me my head's spin'n round
    Stop this airplane cause I got to get down
    I had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove
  • redyfox
    Options
    I find dreams completely fascinating. Though mine do not come true, I have spent a lot of time reading theory and interpretations, especially of common dream scenarios, to try to interpret my own dreams. I even keep a dream journal now, in which I write down everything I can remember about my dreams as soon as I wake up. I helps me remember more details. It's amazing what goes on in your subconscious mind!

I love doing the same, I interpret others a lot of the time.