Replies

• Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    congrats! you did an excellent job.
  • Allison9
    Allison9 Posts: 22
    Options
    Our goals are so similar! Girl that is soooo amazing! You're def my inspiration!
  • sarah6207
    Options
    you look beautiful! you've really inspired me in this one blog to push myself even when i feel i cant go on. this is day two of my diet & exercise. i haven't found the strength to cut out ALL junk foods just yet but eating healthier and in smaller portions is number 1 on my to-do list
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Congratulations! You're awe-inspiring. Keep up the good work.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. Great job!!!!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Definitely an inspiration to us all.
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG You look great. Congrats!!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    great job!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    You look amazing and you should feel amazing!!! What a huge accomplishment you have finished! Thank you for your story it now makes me want to keep going and pushing myself.
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Holy crap! Great job!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You don't even look like the same person! Congrats!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    What a Beautiful Story, you look amazing x x x
  • cmacp
    cmacp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing. I know totally how you feel, but unfortunately my excuse is not from illness or medication, just having a baby and then piling on the pounds from lack of time, motivation, energy. I feel truly inspired after reading your post, and now am convinced I can do it too! You look great.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! Your encouragement has definitely kept me going :)
  • fatbegone2010
    Options
    Seriously, you are my hero. You have motivated me to do this yet again. Thank-you
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    That is wonderful! It gives me a lot of inspiration.
  • jha1223
    jha1223 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story! Great work hon.
  • BOMBER29
    Options
    You look great keep it up gunna post my pictures in 2 mths looking at the 45lb mark.Lost 13lb in 3 weeks so on the reet track.
  • starfire63
    Options
    I just joined 10 days ago and I too am very motivated and determined and find the MFP is just the thing I needed to be successful - I am getting familiar with the website now as I discovered while loading applications onto my Droid cell phone - it was just accidental I did not know such a thing exsisted - I am very happy to have discovered it. I enjoyed yr story and think it is great u accomplished what u did - I would like to lose 60 pounds - is there any thing u would advise a "newbie".
  • shoegirl01
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! How did you do it?? You are my myfitnesspal hero!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!