Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

26 Pounds lost three months later..

My face is fat and I am so sick of it. I don't notice any changes and neither does my wife. I am wondering if maybe there's a sagging thing going on - minus the sagging - if that makes sense.

Basically, I want to know when you guys noticed your 'face' looked different; I could care less if my body looks better or if someone who doesn't see me everyday notices.

Replies

• graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Are you able to do a side-by-side picture of before and now? It can sometimes be hard to tell if not close together.

I didn't notice, and I don't think others noticed either, until I'd lost about 40 lbs. I started at a slightly lower weight, so that might have something to do with it, too.

Please don't get discouraged! Keep going and you will see the results everywhere, even your face. You've done great so far, 26 lbs in 3 months is a fantastic accomplishment!
  • You are very kind, thank you. I need to stop worrying about 'looks' anyway... I just got out of the class II Obesity bracket, I should be happy.