Hot by Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm in..lm hosting my annual Halloween party, and this year is mandatory costume...I may be a Hawaiian hottie.....coconut shell bra and straw skirt! Then I have another party...may be cat woman!
  • mddwyer
    mddwyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been low on motivation lately and this challenge sounds like just what I need. I would like to lose 8-10 pounds.

CW:175
    GW: 165
    UGW: 145
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I would like to see 135 on the scale.. but my weight has gone crazy lately. It jumps up and down about 5 lbs either way.
  • friloux88
    friloux88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just finished a September challenge, and I'm ready for more! I'd like to lose 5 lbs, and I'd also like to eat more meat/protein in general.
    CW: 145
    GW: 140
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I would like to see 135 on the scale.. but my weight has gone crazy lately. It jumps up and down about 5 lbs either way.

I have the same problem fighting 10 pounds started doing cardio again see if this works so far so good.
  • kittens876
    Options
    First October weigh in and ive lost 2 pounds! I can't believe it im so chuffed! Got 1 more to go but the challenge is keeping it off with 3 mini breaks this month so i'll have to try my best and hope I can get to goal and stay there!
  • Lavinia2You
    Options
    Sorry it took me so long to get back here. I'm still finding my way around. I've lost 4+lbs so far. Yippee!

Chris Powell has his clients do 1,200 to 1,800 calories a day. Of course, those on the show make exercising a full time job and I can't do that. But I'm doing 1,500 calories a day and that seems to be a good number for me. Plus, what I really like is he does a sort of CHEAT DAY...but there are two rules; the calories have to be eaten outside of the home, and are limited to an extra 1,000 calories. I've been doing that and it's working - you feel like you have a day to get something extra, but you still lose weight! Oh, and the rationale behind eating the calories outside of your house is that he wants you to view your home as a safe and healthy place, not a place where you binge on junk. LOL Just makes sense to me.

Go Team! We can do this!
  • activeluv
    activeluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far?
  • friloux88
    friloux88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    down one pound! not as great a start as I hoped, but.. slow and steady wins the race.

and as a continuation from my last month's goal.. I've packed a healthy lunch every single day instead of getting takeout with my coworkers. Yes!
  • wannab3skinny
    Options
    Count me in! I want to get down to 125 by the end of the month, that's only 8 lbs away :)
  • angel1419
    angel1419 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know im a lil late but i wanna join. My goal is 5 lbs by the end of the month
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge!! Count me in!! Please feel free to add me if you would like additional motivation and support. I have been on MFP for about 6 months and I LOVE having new friends who are just as motivated as me!
  • 87Beckyp
    87Beckyp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 5 lbs. by Halloween! I love this challenge!
  • wannab3skinny
    Options
    One pound down since yesterday!

Start weight: 133
    Current: 132
    Goal: 125
  • ayjayyy35
    ayjayyy35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a little late to the game but I'm in too!
  • ngallagher13
    ngallagher13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started working out Oct 1st with Halloween in mind, so I'm already on track. My goal is to lose 5 pounds by then, but that probably won't happen. I want to get in shape enough to wear a shirt that shows off my stomach.

start weight: 140 lbs
    current weight: 138 lbs

workout:
    weightlifting 4 days a week for 40 min, followed by 20 min on the elliptical, swimming the other 3 days
  • train4bane
    Options
    I don't know if Id be able to achieve that haha but Ill add my info anyway :)

CW: 133
    GW: 127
  • LeilaniM13
    LeilaniM13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How'd everyone do this weekend? I managed to lose a pound, so I'm down 2 so far. 2 pounds in 2 weeks is pretty much right on track for where I want to be. Still don't know what I want to be for Halloween, though.
  • VonDressToLarge
    Options
    Hot by the 31st? Hmm drop 30lbs by then probably aint gonna happen so i'll set my goal to.Get a little more toned by the 31st! then the candy i eat may ruin that ;(
  • VonDressToLarge
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started working out Oct 1st with Halloween in mind, so I'm already on track. My goal is to lose 5 pounds by then, but that probably won't happen. I want to get in shape enough to wear a shirt that shows off my stomach.

start weight: 140 lbs
    current weight: 138 lbs

workout:
    weightlifting 4 days a week for 40 min, followed by 20 min on the elliptical, swimming the other 3 days

Wow that's intense!! I'm cheering for you ;}