CHallenge Group Openings

serafin366
serafin366 Posts: 60 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I have a couple spots open in a new challenge group I am starting. Please message me if you are interested!

Replies

• snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    What kind of challenges do you have in mind, my friend?
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    What kind of challenge are you starting up. Hope to hear from younaoon.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    I have a couple spots open in a new challenge group I am starting. Please message me if you are interested!

what kind of challenges??
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of challenges before signing myself up :bigsmile:
  • serafin366
    It will be a mix of stuff designed so that you can follow whichever diet and exercise plan you currently follow with little to no modification. The challenges will focus on smaller things that lead to a healthy lifestyle. Anything from tracking water intake, to planning, to discussions. Each week their will be three challeneges. A daily challenge that requires you to check in M-F simply stating whether you were successful or not. A weekly challenges which will require a little more feed back/reflection. And lastly a participation challenge which will require some sort of group discussion.

I am keeping the group small so that it really becomes about keeping eachother motivated! Please message if you'd like to join!
  • This sounds like my kind of thing. Is there still space?
  • serafin366
    The challenge is full for October, I will add you to the waiting list and will contact you once there are opennings!
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Just joined so would love to be involved!!:flowerforyou:
  • patnkristin
    patnkristin Posts: 7 Member
    Is this a MFP group or is this a beachbody challenge group?
This discussion has been closed.