Newbie - a couple of questions please

Options
dm_bootcamp
dm_bootcamp Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hiya

Could anyone tell me how many millilitres of water is in the standard cup measurement in the diary?

Also, when I'm using the app, if I add something to the food diary, then realise I have it in the wrong meal, can I change it to another meal or do I have to delete and input again.

And, last one, when adding food to the diary in the app, is there a way to change the quantity after it's been added to the diary or do I have to delete and re-enter?

Thanks,

Debbie

Replies

• lavender_fairie
    lavender_fairie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie. Welcome! I'm new here too but I think I might can help answer a couple of these questions.

1. Water. I believe they count a "glass of water" as 8 ounces. That's the standard I've always heard. So 8 oz is...roughly like 237 milliters.

2. I don't know how to change the meals around. I would just delete if I messed it up and cared. As long as I'm logging it for the day, I'm happy.

3. Changing quantity on the app is easy on my phone. I open up the diary and click on the arrow to the right of the food I wish to edit. It takes me to the original nutrition page that I saw when I originally selected and added that food. Then I change it on the drop down menu under servings and hit save. It's awesome bc you can do half-serving, whatever, and mfp just plugs in the numbers for me so I don't have to.

Good luck on your journey! :)
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Click on the food item in your diary and you will get the box to change the quantity or meal.
  • dm_bootcamp
    dm_bootcamp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks ????
This discussion has been closed.