samiyan05
samiyan05 Posts: 115 Member
Say what's on your mind! :)

Replies

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Say what's on your mind! :)
    I'm excited my fantasy football team won by 4 points...I got lucky that dude didn't put in a qb.
    And I'm dreading a P90x Legs/Back routine I'm about to start in the next 5 minutes...
  • schacklefords0828
    Options
    I put off doing homework to watch the season premiere of 'Once Upon A Time' but now I have to get back to it! Staying focused tonight is so hard.
  • Slpbound13
    Options
    I put off doing homework to watch the season premiere of 'Once Upon A Time' but now I have to get back to it! Staying focused tonight is so hard.

Story of my life. I can never stay focused, especially on homework :smile:
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Agreed!! Been so distracted with catching up on tv and MFP to do homework hahaa! but i finally got it finished haha!!
    Right now watching some big bang!! WHOOT! :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I have two weeks off of work and no idea what to do with myself.
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Working...wish I was home sleeping!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    cookies.
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    "studying" for an exam :cry:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    watching the final breaking amish show. i can wait for bed time in a little while
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    utY3cVu.jpg I have two weeks off of work and no idea what to do with myself.

I see this guy in every thread I click on with a different picture of himself sitting in his car
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Breaking Bad!!
  • whierd
    Options

I see this guy in every thread I click on with a different picture of himself sitting in his car

Thank you for being a fan
  • apinknightmare
    apinknightmare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just spent 15 minutes popping chickpeas out of their skins. Nothing but good times over here!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    lol...i was gonna say.... anddddddddddd?
  • whierd
    Options

At first I thought he was trash talking me, then I saw that all of his pictures are mirror selfies or ones that he took the time to put his phone on the floor of the gym to take of himself. So I figured...nah, that would be too hypocritical

ETA: I think I look really handsome in this pic. Very pensive
  • mayaocean
    Options
    i.imgur.comVu.jpg I have two weeks off of work and no idea what to do with myself.

D3lIh.gif
  • apinknightmare
    apinknightmare Posts: 11 Member
    Options

At first I thought he was trash talking me, then I saw that all of his pictures are mirror selfies or ones that he took the time to put his phone on the floor of the gym to take of himself. So I figured...nah, that would be too hypocritical

You do look quite pensive here. I know I always have deep thoughts while I'm in my car.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

he's mad
  • whierd
    Options

he's mad

At what? Lol
  • mayaocean
    Options
    THISGONBGUD.gif