Heya!

Options
So... I've tried other sites that didn't seem to work for me. Simple calories calculated wasn't what I was looking for... not to mention MFP has SO MUCH!

Anywho, I'm Amy, from Ontario Canada. I currently this week have 3 jobs and little life, let alone time to workout, but I'm hopefully dropping down to 2 part time jobs soon, which will give me more free time.

Um... I've been on MFP for a couple months now through my iPod and love it. And since it's currently not getting online, I figured I'd come to the website. I've been and up and down dieter, going "too low" a few years ago after being at my highest weight (and unhealthy at that). I'm not trying to diet... just eat healthy. I want my veggies and fruit and cheeses... and not to reach for the chips and ice cream by boyfriend likes to keep in the house. I'm a compulsive overeater and a stress eater, with a sugar addiction and a love of salt. So I like that MFP shows me my sodium and sugars intakes, unlike some other sites, and that it gives me the full breakdown of what I'm eating and what I need to take in for the day.

I'm looking for buddies who can motivate me as I motivate them. I'm great at finding reasons and ways to get friends to get off their butts and go to the gym, but can't find anything to get me off mine. I'm looking for buddies who will tell me to put down the cake/cookies/chips and grab my Crystal Light and some veggies instead.

Not asking for me, right? hehe

Amy

Amy