Butts! HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• Kkonowal
    Kkonowal Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    And there's nothing wrong with some old school jumping jacks, lunges and squats using body weight. It really doesn't matter what you do the secret is commitment and consistency.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    To all the BBL haters- what works for some wont necessarily work for everyone but as a tall girl who had a booty to begin with the program definitely worked for me. I lost 20 pounds in all the right places using the dvds, they're really fun and kept me motivated .

I would contend you lost weight because you were in a caloric deficit and that it was in "all the right places" because those places are where you held excess fat.
  • jstarz002
    Options
    To all the BBL haters- what works for some wont necessarily work for everyone but as a tall girl who had a booty to begin with the program definitely worked for me. I lost 20 pounds in all the right places using the dvds, they're really fun and kept me motivated .

Did you even read her post? She is at her ideal body weight and wants a BIGGER *kitten* and BIGGER /FIRMER BOOTY... which means bigger, not smaller...

For people who want a bigger, super rock hard *kitten* BBL is not the way to go.

Not everyone wants to lose weight. FYI I am actually BULKING to get BIGGER. Imagine that.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Except you cannot spot reduce, so no, BBL did not make you lose in all the right places. A caloric deficit did.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Where can I purchase them & how much was it? :)
    How often did you exercise using that?

You can't purchase squats.

LOL!