50lbs down 1/3 the way there! ✨

Options
2»

Replies

• stacygamble35
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the good work. I can see a difference.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Not only do I see a difference, but I see a BIG difference! Take another look at your pictures with an objective eye as you can't miss it. Congrats on going veggie, too - I'd love to make it there some day and am doing better. I hope you're feeling healthier, too. Anyhow, keep up the fantastic work and remember to feel incredibly proud because what you've done is amazing!
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!! Good for you.
  • haunstar
    haunstar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    DANG!! You Go GIRL!
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are amazing to have come that far in six months! You're looking great too!

My starting weight and goal weights are less than 10 pounds different to yours. I've sent you a friend request.
  • leann8806
    leann8806 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job! You can really notice the loss in your face. :)
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Congratulations. You gave an amazing attitude and will definentley reach your goals. ????????
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can totally see the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're having a hard time seeing the changes, but I have no problem seeing them. You are doing awesome!

:drinker:
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Girl there's *definitely* a big difference in your appearance. Be proud & keep up the awesome job!
  • ccpippin
    Options
    I started at about the same weight as you and can't wait to be where you are now! Great job, keep it up!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference! Great job
  • UpstateK8
    UpstateK8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you Look AMAZING!!! Fantastic work, girl!! Hiking and the outdoors are another passion I hope to get back into. Keep shining!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!