Wrong Carb Count

Options
OK, I logged my Foods for breakfasta nd lunch and I noticed that some of the food s looged are not correct. Am I reading it worng? Mission Loe Carb Wraps are 18 carbs but 11 Fiber making 7 net carb grams, but that is not what it states on the food journal??

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    OK, I logged my Foods for breakfasta nd lunch and I noticed that some of the food s looged are not correct. Am I reading it worng? Mission Loe Carb Wraps are 18 carbs but 11 Fiber making 7 net carb grams, but that is not what it states on the food journal??
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    If yours is different than what is stated add it to the food listing , It may just be a difference of a 6 inch wrap to a 10 inch to a 12 inch wrap. I know the wraps I use come in three different sizes. After all if the calories or carbs are different ya dont wanna deprive yourself of what you could and should be having.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    not sure what a net carb gram is. Is that WW? I know they give you extra points based on fiber intake.
  • littlespoon
    littlespoon Posts: 165
    Options
    thats fat versus fibre...
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have found that some of the new changes to some of the old foods have changed. When I see that, I enter the product with a slight change in the name to account for it.