Insanity - Starting 1 Oct (Tomorrow)

Options
124»

Replies

• d3ck5
    d3ck5 Posts: 47
    Options
    everyone goes through the lack of motivation phase, and everyone has their own way of getting through it.

for me, its the little things.

like finding out i now have to the use the smallest notch on my belt
    or having a relative (or friend) i havent seen for a couple of months ask me if I've lost weight
    or the feeling of driving on a nice day and seeing people exercising and not having to think "i should be doing what they're doing" - because insanity kicked my *kitten* already that morning.
    or having a little food splurge and knowing it will get worked off in the next couple of days

ill be honest and say that after my 4th week of insanity (just finished an hour ago) ive weighed myself twice, and if i hop on the scales again, i would not be surprised if ive lost very little to no weight.

but it doesnt matter

i feel great, every workout i complete is a win everyday, and from those little things above (amongst others) i find it in me to keep pushing.

for other people, theyll need to find their own motivation, whether it be busting your *kitten* for an occasion, to fit into size "X" clothes or to improve your health. whatever it is, find it, use it and abuse it.