Looking for any T25 Success stories and pictures

Options
Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
I am currently debating about purchasing T25. I have completed Insanity and have done Turbo Fire. This past summer I ended up with bacterial pneumonia and ended up taking most of the summer off. I have maintained my weight but now i am ready to get back into the workout phase.. My days are much more packed than they were last year so a 25 min workout sounds great but I want to see some "real" pictures or stories.

I have searched and saw a couple photos but would love to hear from others before I make the leap and buy it. Also I heard the meal plan is simple so I was curious to know if anyone was able to follow it...

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I just finished ALPHA Round and People have seen me and say they notice a difference, but Here is a link to my before and after pics, I only see a little difference in the tummy, In the 5 weeks I lost 8.8lbs and 12.5inches, but I followed the modifier most of the time. I enjoy it and you cant beat the length!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1083437-re-stats?page=2
  • rolemodel69
    Options
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I haven't completed the whole program yet, but just finished up week 5 of the Alpha phase last Saturday. Started Beta this morning. I lost a total of 13 pounds during the Alpha phase. I don't follow the suggested meal plan so I can't help you on that. But I do eat some of the food it suggests. I think its a great program and I'm loving it so far. Can't beat 25 minutes and it goes by so quick.
  • Guamybear
    Options
    thanks for the links.. I think I will order it with my neighbor and we can share it..

by the way, you both look great!
  • Guamybear
    Options
    I hope I can lose that much weight..I only lost 8lbs with Insanity but I haven't worked out in about 3 months so hopefully this will help move things again.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Just saying, You can check to get your order from a coach or teambeachbody so you can get the bonus workout instead of going through Beachbody directly.
  • Guamybear
    Options
    thanks.. i am a coach..just not a very active one..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!