Focus T25 50 Days Results

Options
Just Nailed my first round of Focus T25 and got some pretty interesting results with it, here are the numbers.

Lost 8 pounds (From 169 to 161 pounds)
+0.5'' arms
-1'' Waist
+0.5'' Chest
-0.5'' Thigh

Personnal review of the program, phase 1 (Alpha) is a built phase to strengthen your your core so it can be more boring as you are not using any weights/dumbells in any workout. The real interesting phase is the second one (Beta) where you are using weights for moves like squats, lunges, curls, press,etc...

Overall it is a pretty good program that deliver good results in short time if you have a good nutrition plan and stay accountable to the workouts.

day50.jpg

Replies

• Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • crystalmj924
    crystalmj924 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great to hear! I just started Alpha today.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You can really see the definition in your abs. I started Beta this morning. Loving T25!!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!

Loved the Beta phase, Gamma is even better!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    How many calories were you eating? Did you supplement the workouts with anything else?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    How many calories were you eating? Did you supplement the workouts with anything else?

I was eating around 2400 calories per day, which is a little below my maintenance level. I was already pretty close to my body fat target so i didn't want to drop my calorie intake too low and lose muscle mass. I was only taking whey protein post-workout and Shakeology as a snack.

I did not add any other workouts to my routine, only did T25 for 50 days.
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I love T25
  • mommy_her3guys918
    Options
    Awesome results! Congrats to you!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

I was eating around 2400 calories per day, which is a little below my maintenance level. I was already pretty close to my body fat target so i didn't want to drop my calorie intake too low and lose muscle mass. I was only taking whey protein post-workout and Shakeology as a snack.

I did not add any other workouts to my routine, only did T25 for 50 days.

That makes it even more incredible! WOWSA!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! I will try this when I finish with p90
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the compliments! They are really appreciated!!!

We have a big challenge group for Focus T25 currently going, if you need support or help, you are all welcome to join our group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great results!
    I've been following the program for 10 days until now and i'm enjoying it much more than the several Jillian Michaels DVDs I did few months ago :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you love the Alpha workouts, wait until you begin the Beta phase. These workouts are awesome!
  • flychick737
    Options
    Hi guys! I just did my 1st T25 workout! Sadly I've been battling a bad foot injury for a few months now so I had to do the modified version....(hard to not do the jumping and lunging side to side :explode: ).....but, none the less I got a little sweat on finally!!
    I just added myself to the facebook group that was mentioned here too!

Hoping for results and speedy healing on my damn foot! I got cortisone last week and start prolo next week.....so hopefully something gets working!!!
  • jmjr76
    jmjr76 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi - So I plan on starting tomorrow but I don't have the shakes ... do you find they are really needed? Or will just a protein homemade smoothie do?

By the way great work!! Nothing is working for me so I hope this is the one that does something.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Hi - So I plan on starting tomorrow but I don't have the shakes ... do you find they are really needed? Or will just a protein homemade smoothie do?

By the way great work!! Nothing is working for me so I hope this is the one that does something.

Hello Jmjr76, you don't need shakeology to have great results if your nutrition is inline. You say that nothing is working for you, what do you mean? Have you done a few programs before? How was your nutrition??
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you want to join me and my group on your Beachbody Focus T25 journey, click the link below and join our Challenge group. We are over 100 members motivated and supporting each other!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • jmjr76
    jmjr76 Posts: 8
    Options
    I work out 4x a week with Jillian Michael 30 Day shred video, plus I walk my dog either 3k or 4k 5x a week min. And those walks are pretty fast. According to mapmyrun, I'm walking a km in 10-11 mins. I'm sweating. Same with the video.
    I'll admit I do not watch what I eat but I do not eat bad. I eat fruits,veggies, and yes the carbs and sweets too. But not enough that i still shouldn't be losing. I was putting my food in the log and i was always close to 1600.

I am also active with my kids, and we walk to the school everyday - which is another 2km there and back ... and that twice a day for the week.

So you can see why I'm annoyed. Hoping that I see results within the first 5 wks with this because I'm ready to just give it up and stick to the dog walk. I look at food and gain weight.

Fingers crossed.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Jmjr76, Are you sure that you are really eating 1600 calories? I mean do you use a scale and measure everything? I mean if you drink a beer, a glass of wine, eated a cupcake, took a whey protein supplement, etc....you got to count everything you put in your mouth.

I mean you could be underestimating how much you are really eating. You can't out train poor nutrition and if your calories intake is too high you will have a hard time losing any weight at all.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job, what was your diet like?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!