What To Grill???

Options
I have corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes to slice...what should I grill to go with it for dinner???
Share your favorite grilled dinner food-I need to cook something for dinner :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I grill just about everything. How about fish or chicken? Just add a little Italian dressing to it and YUM.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    chicken, steak,fish, shrimp, pork .. I like anything cooked on the grill.

Cooked a pork loin over the weekend that was great, will probably grill chicken tonight.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    beef steak. always beef steak lol
  • patmat
    Options
    fish is great to grill..make sure you time it..it will not take long to cook.
    Center cut boneless pork chops, london broil, salmon, chicken, venison...I have grilled a turkey breast on the grill and it was amazing. You can also grill more veggies like portabelo mushrooms, zucchini, onions, egg plant...whatever you want :)
    I grill all year long..although it is not as pleasant when the snow flies..but it sure does taste even better in the middle of winter, than in the summer...
  • mkmitch3
    mkmitch3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh wow every meat is great grilled but so are portabellos. A little olive oil and garlic and toward the end some fresh parm sprinkled on top to melt.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My two favorite things on the grill are bone-in center cut pork chops and beef steak (chuck or sirloin). McCormick's sells a huge variety of marinade mix packets. Baja citrus is fantastic with pork and we love the Montreal Steak for beef.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    - steak marinated in balsamic vinegarette with a splash of worcestershire sauce and a splash of soy sauce
    - fish with Saute Express Lemon Garlic and a little lemon juice
    - chicken with Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I love grilling. I would start sounding like Bubba from the movie Forrest Gump if I started listing everything I like.

But with corn on the cob and sliced tomatoes, I would probably go with a traditional hamburger. I get 90/10 grass-fed beef from a local supplier, form patties with minimal seasonings (salt, pepper, maybe some Worcestershire sauce), and go from there.

Ground lamb also makes great burgers, but then I would chop up the tomatoes and make a Tzatziki sauce with fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, and top them with Feta cheese. But that doesn't go with the corn quite as much.

Edited for typo...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    With corn on the cob and tomatoes I'd probably grill up some burgers...in fact, that's what I did last night.

I pretty much live on the grill during fair weather months, so just about anything would do...
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Marinated chicken breasts
    Lean NY Strip Steak
    center cut pork chops

Or if you want to stick with veggies....

Get an eggplant and cut into inch slices. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper over the eggplant. Throw on the grill and grill till almost falling apart. You'll have some nice grill marks with the outside just slightly carmalized. The inside will be soft and tender.
    This also works with zucchini as well.
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Trout or tuna steaks