Insanity

Options
Thinking about doing the DVD Insanity--anyone tried it and if so what have your results been like w/diet included?

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have only done the Insane Cardio Abs a couple of times as a substitute to Ab Ripper X for P90X. I haven't done the other DVDs, but I can tell you that it lives up to its name. It is insane and intense. Last night I was dripping sweat after the 16 minute video. There is a lot of jumping, that you can modify, but beware that it might be hard with any knee issues.

LIsa
  • KRRussell
    Options
    Thanks Lisa for the info, I think I'm going to start it on Sunday and just do what I can and work my way up..Hopefully I can go the entire 60 days..
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm on week 5 day 4 of Insanity! It is truly one of the hardest workouts I can think of. It is comparable to the circuit workouts that my boyfriend does for his college track team. If you have never worked out before, be very careful, because you have a greater chance of getting injured. But you can always modify and take breaks, which i completely recommend doing at first. as long as you are pushing yourself and you keep fighting to do more reps or keep up, then you are doing what Shaun asks. Also remember, though, that diet is 80% of weight loss. So focus on eating healthy! Clean eating will also help you in the workouts with energy and strength. Good luck! keep us posted on your progress!