Favorite toppings for hot dogs?

Options
13»

Replies

• robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Mustard, ketchup, slaw, onions, and finely chopped tomatoes. (I leave the meat off though) Sorry:) it's my version of a hotdog-less hot dog! Yummy
  • whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    The New York Dawg Pound in Overland Park KS makes my favorite: The Goofy Dawg

KAdJEo1.jpg

Peanut butter and bacon. Glorious!

peanut butter = win. hot dog = win. peanut butter + hot dog = EPIC FAIL. Just looking at that is making me gag.

I felt the same way as you. Then one day my wife called into question my manhood if I would not at least try it. The rest is history.
  • mackkcam87
    Options
    OH MY GOD GIMME
  • Canman51
    Options
    The New York Dawg Pound in Overland Park KS makes my favorite: The Goofy Dawg

KAdJEo1.jpg

Peanut butter and bacon. Glorious!

peanut butter = win. hot dog = win. peanut butter + hot dog = EPIC FAIL. Just looking at that is making me gag.
    I felt the same way as you. Then one day my wife called into question my manhood if I would not at least try it. The rest is history.
    Toasted peanutbutter and bacon sandwiches have been an all time favourite of mine, must try the hot dog version. I assume its a pork dog?
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped with mayo, ketchup and avocado or chili cheese. Now I want one!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    open the bun and put a layer of tomato sauce (ketchup) and mustard
    place dog on sauce
    spoon curried baked beans
    top with a layer of kraft singles.
    microwave for 1m10s

DAMN GOOD
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    hot-dogs.jpeg

bacon, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, mustard, ketchup, cheese, onions... all sorts of toppings are fine with me, but my favorite right now is to just pour some spicy chili beans and sauce on them! ...very sloppy and very good (you need to use a sub roll though)!

0003940001681_500X500.jpg

what's your favorite topping?

What are you trying to do to me?

:explode: