Time to go from fluffy to fit!

Options
Well,to introduce myself I am a 24 year old mother of 2 beautiful girls.
I have had a struggle with my weight most all my life.
Always been the "fluffy" one...always friends with the "boys" as it seemed that was easier than facing the rejection of them not wanting to date me.
My weight loss and gain has been a constant yo yo.
Im ready to to finally take the steps I need to take to get the weight to come off once and for all. It's important for me to get in shape and be a healthy example for my girls so they don't have to grow up the way I did.
Im hoping I can meet some supportive and motivational friends on here!
If nothing else it will hopefully help me track my weightloss and keep my accountable for my actions!
At this time in 2012 I was about 250lbs and I am not currently 217lbs however about 4 months ago I was at 199lbs. It was absolutely exhilerating to be below 200lbs for the first time in yeaaaaaaaaaaaaarsss....then came summer bbq's, camping, harvest etc and I fell back into my old ways and gained some back.
Time to get on the elliptical, watch what I eat and rock this!
So please, if you feel you can have any kind motivational words for me or if you're in my shoes add me as a friends and we can support one another on this journey as I need motivation just as much as anyone else! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Replies

• mboc
    mboc Posts: 7
    Options
    I have managed to drop some weight, but still looking to lose more of the "fluf" ;) Feel free to add me :)
  • hrringer
    Options
    I myself have battled with the fluff, so I know what you mean. Well, good luck. :happy: While i dont have any kids, I have moved a lot and find myself yo-yoing as well. This time I think I am settled.

My biggest decision was just to set mini-goals. It's worked for me so far. And to buddy up with someone. So there's a support there on hand if needed. Plus a bit of accountability.