The Skinny Elvis

Options
ladydi
ladydi Posts: 88 Member
OK so this morning I tried something new I was tired of eating the same ole stuff for breakfast so I made me a skinny Elvis sandwich:smile: One whole wheat English muffin(I toast mine because I like to have the peanut butter kinda melt on it. One table spoon of peanut butter-a little swirl of honey and a half of a banana sliced.--Let me tell you that this filled me up and after I logged it came out to be about 280 calories. Maybe next time I will try to get the reduced fat to get the calorie count lower. But it was yummmmmmyyyyy:tongue:

Replies

• ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OK so this morning I tried something new I was tired of eating the same ole stuff for breakfast so I made me a skinny Elvis sandwich:smile: One whole wheat English muffin(I toast mine because I like to have the peanut butter kinda melt on it. One table spoon of peanut butter-a little swirl of honey and a half of a banana sliced.--Let me tell you that this filled me up and after I logged it came out to be about 280 calories. Maybe next time I will try to get the reduced fat to get the calorie count lower. But it was yummmmmmyyyyy:tongue:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Hehe... skinny elvis... I love it... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds delicious...
    Jenn