1 Oct 6.9 miles
    2 Oct 5.6 miles

MTD 12.5 miles
  • I'm in on the challenge. 62 miles!

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    WOW Mr. Montana 300 miles is impressive!!! I wish you success!

@ VHuber - Thanks. The more I think about that goal the more I'm worried about making it, but why not go for it. They won't take my birthday away if I don't make it. :-) Besides, I've had so many birthdays at this point they could take a few and I would't notice. :laugh: :laugh:
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am in .....
    160 miles...walking biking and in home dvd's
    10/1....4 miles
    10/2
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! Goal= 550 Miles!
    So, the days are getting much shorther and cooler, but will still push for the usual 1000 miles
    01-10: 53.05 miles
    October miles: 53.05

YTD miles: 11697

:noway: Wow. Impressive.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    10/01: 2.81 miles (ran about 2 miles, and then walked about three-quarters of a mile)

TOTAL: 2.81 miles
    GOAL: 100 miles
    2.81% COMPLETE!
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Slow start yesterday...:wink:

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I will be going for 70 miles again this month. Thank you. :)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    In for 150 again please...

exercise.png
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yesterday 10/1/13 1 mile loop around the neighborhood

exercise.png
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Can you please add me for 300 miles again this month. Thanks.
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My first run this month, lovely weather!! I'm going to smash my goal this time :)

02/09: 3.5 miles

Total: 3.5 miles
    Goal: 30 miles
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am in again!

Goal: 38 miles

10/1: 1.4 miles
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I don't know how, after that killer gym session yesterday, I was able to run this morning
    but I did. :bigsmile:
    My goal was 6 miles, but I ended up doing 5.42 miles. I'm ok with that.
    And guess who's still in the LIME!?! :tongue: :glasses:

exercise.png

tumblr_mtwtstLpVZ1sr9vtpo1_500.jpg
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    ...and LEAMBI hits her monthly goal for September, bringing the new record of people making goal in a month up to *70!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Dave
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

LOOKING GOOD ALREADY, EVERYONE!!!!!!
    smiley-happy088.gif

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • robin949598
    robin949598 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Going to try this again. I didn't do so well last month due to health. I am in for 60 miles again this month.

1 mile completed this morning.

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Gotta up my goal this month. It's going to be tough. Snow is starting to fall in the hills so I may be skiing for my miles by the end of October but lets since I went over in September, I'll up the goal to 250 miles.

Dave, Put me in for 250 miles. :-)

@ Dave, Janet and Dinos, I'm challenging you three to see who hits goal first. :-)

Sure, if I can lower my goal. Or maybe I'll just bike a bunch of miles LOL. Ok, truth is a love a challenge. I'm in with my usual 100 miles of running, walking, hiking but I don't expect to win.

Janet you rock! Here we go. :-) Now let's see if we can get Dave and Dinos to join in. If it makes you feel better I did up my goal by 50 miles and we have snow on the way.

I pretty much set my goal such that I usually hit it pretty darn close to the last day of the month. If I finish too early, there's potential for me to get lazy that last week. :laugh: But I'll see what I can do. :smile:

^^^ What Dave says. Then again I don't want to be the odd one out, so I'm jumping on this challenge within a challenge bandwagon :bigsmile: .... Looks like I'm gonna have to do some extra work during the weekends :ohwell:

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    10/1 10.58 mi ride, 2.2 walk
    10/2 4.08 run

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Gotta up my goal this month. It's going to be tough. Snow is starting to fall in the hills so I may be skiing for my miles by the end of October but lets since I went over in September, I'll up the goal to 250 miles.

Dave, Put me in for 250 miles. :-)

@ Dave, Janet and Dinos, I'm challenging you three to see who hits goal first. :-)

Sure, if I can lower my goal. Or maybe I'll just bike a bunch of miles LOL. Ok, truth is a love a challenge. I'm in with my usual 100 miles of running, walking, hiking but I don't expect to win.

Janet you rock! Here we go. :-) Now let's see if we can get Dave and Dinos to join in. If it makes you feel better I did up my goal by 50 miles and we have snow on the way.

I pretty much set my goal such that I usually hit it pretty darn close to the last day of the month. If I finish too early, there's potential for me to get lazy that last week. :laugh: But I'll see what I can do. :smile:

^^^ What Dave says. Then again I don't want to be the odd one out, so I'm jumping on this challenge within a challenge bandwagon :bigsmile: .... Looks like I'm gonna have to do some extra work during the weekends :ohwell:

exercise.png
    @Dinos
    I'll be cheering you from the sideline!
    It's a D-I-N-O-S. Dinos!
    Woohoo!!!
    cl06-cheerleader-cheerleading-smiley-emoticon-000526-large.gif