October 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WOW Mr. Montana 300 miles is impressive!!! I wish you success!

@ VHuber - Thanks. The more I think about that goal the more I'm worried about making it, but why not go for it. They won't take my birthday away if I don't make it. :-) Besides, I've had so many birthdays at this point they could take a few and I would't notice. :laugh: :laugh:

I have faith in you reaching your goal!!! As for the many birthday's I got ya beat on that one, so if you lose a few I some to spare!!!
    Is your profile pic on Flathead lake? It is sooo pretty there but our Fort Peck lake is pretty too! Best wishes to you!!
  • andreastackpole
    Options
    I'm a newbie, and pretty out of shape. So, I'll go with a goal of 30 miles. :)

exercise.png
  • bunnybutler29
    Options

exercise.png

10-2/ 1 MILE. Goal 60
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3mile run
    2 mile walk

exercise.png
  • Tbee1966
    Tbee1966 Posts: 123
    Options
    10/2: 2.67 miles

October total: 5.67 miles

exercise.png
  • ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 15 miles.
  • jenndesjarlais
    jenndesjarlais Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm completely new to this. So my goal is 75 miles this month! I will be walking and running!
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Another 3 today!

exercise.png
  • topdogsgal
    topdogsgal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 120k this month.
  • jenndesjarlais
    jenndesjarlais Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How do you add the ticker to your sig?
  • topdogsgal
    Options
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Slenderizeme1
    Slenderizeme1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Okay, so Im gona push myself this month because I have become a little lazy this past 2 weeks. And I am really wanting to lose my 100 pounds. So Im not gona try, Im gona succeed at 150 miles this month :)

exercise.png
  • topdogsgal
    Options
    walked 6k yesterday and 4.5k today.
  • prncssnisa
    Options
    Ok, this is my first time on here but I am going to try to set a goal of 20 miles for the month. I'll try to get there walking, running and I might even try to ride my bike.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

I, and I'm sure others will as well, will help you to be successful in any way possible...short of going out and doing your miles/kms for you...:bigsmile:...just let me or the thread know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Good luck, everyone!

Dave
    Darkrider42

OK, I'm pretty sure I heard that even though Dave says we won't go out and do your miles/KM for you, He will send Janet to run behind you with a stick if you're not moving or Anaconda with a Taser on his bike if you're not riding. Maybe that was just a rumor. I'm not willing not go get out there and find out. :laugh: :laugh:

But, but, but......I Can't Run! :sad: :sad: I guess I'll just have to walk really fast :laugh:

Added another 8.5 miles today

September total 15 miles....still banking extra for next week when I won't have as much time to walk:happy:

exercise.png
  • jenni1d
    jenni1d Posts: 18 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    @phytogurl, linznzeusfitn, texerus, k80flec and many others I'm sure I missed, we just need to do the best our bodies will let us while we heal from our injuries.:flowerforyou: Hey, we're still moving, that in itself is an accomplishment.:flowerforyou: My tendonitis in my right foot flared up yesterday:angry: and I bruised my left heel today:grumble: , but I am not going to let that keep me from moving my *kitten*. :smile:
  • shootingfor200
    Options
    2/60
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 2 miles

exercise.png